Sunday, March 7, 2010

Long Time , No See

So it has been a very long time since I have posted a blog , Sorry guys , Mommy was busy and I did not really have time to get onto the computer , I will try and post another blog tomorrow or the next day to tell you all of what has happened , But I have a question before I sign off , Lately My growth has kind-of stunted , I was growing very fast and then got to 30 pounds ans stopped growing .. Has this happend to any other husky ? I swear I am a purebred Siberian Husky and I am not overweight , I am just a bigger breed size , But I am only 4 1/2 months old so I have not reached my full growth capacity yet , Please help guys .. Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, when I got RA he was ~9 months and weighed 45lbs. Within a year he had reached almost 60. I'd say you have a bit to go yet:) arrrooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright , Thanks , He was growing so fast for a while and then he just kind stopped :) He is still the size of a pup tho :) He's a silly little thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo, hope you are well mates!

    RA

    ReplyDelete
  4. harrroooo mates! Hope your christmas was merry and your new year is bright and beautiful!

    RA, Isis & Nanük

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought about woo today, hope you are all happy and well,

    NukNuk

    ReplyDelete